Addition to the Sisters of the Holy Family Archives
Transferred as an additional part of the Sisters of the Holy Family Archives on July 2, 2019.
- 1880 - 1962
Two bound volumes (issues of The Sunday Companion, from the St. Francis Sunday School, dated September 12, 1909 through June 12, 1910; The Way of the Cross, 1933); ceramic plate depicting St. Mary's Cathedral (San Francisco, dedicated on January 5, 1891, destroyed by fire September 7, 1962); framed photograph, with label, of Father Charles Messea, S.J (undated, but probably late 19th century).; two chalices with cases (one in memory of Mrs. Edward Chambers, May 21, 1912; one used for Mother M. Delores' first confession, March 19, 1880).